- Full time position | ASAP start!
- Surry Hills Location | Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunity of a part time position after the 12 months
Our client is a well-known and highly regarded retail brand with a long history of success. They are currently seeking an experienced and diligent Personal Assistant to come on board to support the General Manager and wider team as required in this 12 month maternity leave cover. Being a very fast-paced, agile environment, you will be constantly required to think on your feet and show initiative! This is a great opportunity for someone looking to utilise their coordination and technical skills in a position with variety.
Providing high level support to the General Manager, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Diary, calendar and travel management;
- Drafting communications, documents and presentations;
- Administrative tasks; filing, faxing, updating and managing the database;
- Building relationships and liaising with clients, internal teams and third party suppliers;
- Some overflow support to the wider team.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a Personal or Team Assistant capacity, with excellent communication and technical skills. You will be highly confident working autonomously and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Resilient and dedicated to your role, you will need to be adaptable, managing ambiguity, changing priorities and moving deadlines. You will also possess leadership skills and can show initiative to ensure the continuous smooth running of the team.
The Next Step
We will interview for this role immediately so if the above sounds like you, please send through your up to date resume ASAP. Contact Louise Midlam on 0488022124 for any further information.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp