- North Shore location – car space available!
- Gain exposure into the operations of a large fashion retailer
- Well known and reputable brand, career progression available!
Our client, a growing and highly successful retail brand is looking for a Personal Assistant to support their Store Experience Team and Director. This role will also support the Head of Operations in facilitating the achievement of strategic priorities, business goals and objectives. This is a fantastic opporutnity to work close to home on the north shore for a well known retailer utilising your administrative experience in a position that will set you up for career profrtession.
Providing support to the Store Experience Director and team your duties will include but are not limited to;
- Diary, calendar and travel management for the Director and team;
- Drafting communications, documents and presentations;
- Organising office and store induction programs, and customer service training material;
- Responding to customer communications and queries, and;
- Any other task that supports the effctive administrative and operaitonal function of the Store Experience Team.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a personal or team assistant capacity, with excellent communicaiton and relationship building skills. You will be confident in dealing with all team memebrs and direct reports; reporting into the Director on sales and producing communication material. High competency in managing priorities is essential, as is being highly organised, with strong problem solving skills. Finally, in taking responsibility for supporting a team, you will have developed leadership skills, allowing you to confidently supervise two customer service assistants.
The Next Step
If the above sounds like you, please send through your up to date resume via the link below, and contact Claire McClintock on 0498 990 161 for further information.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time