- $65-85k+ experience dependent!
- Clientele consisting of HNWIs!
- Opportunity to make this role your own!
Our client is an international financial advisory that was founded over 15 years ago in Europe. Now, with over 5 well-established offices around the world, they’ve opened up in Sydney in order to build and continue longstanding relationships with the Australian market. Showing no signs of slowing down, this firm is now seeking a Personal Assistant/Office Manager to join the growing team! Recognised as a key counterpart of the business, they require an organised, proactive and enthusiastic individual to fill this role. Looking for a start before the end of the year, we want to meet candidates for this role as soon as possible!
Ensuring the Sydney office runs smoothly, your responsibilities include but aren’t limited to;
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Greeting clients and visitors on arrival
- Preparing the meeting rooms
- Managing the Partner’s diary
- Full administrative support for the partner and team
- Managing on boarding new clients, the database and files
- Ensuring the office runs seamlessly, ranging from stationary, services and kitchen supplies
- Organising and booking international and domestic travel for staff, including flights, accommodation, transfers, restaurant bookings
The successful applicant will have similar, well-rounded experience within the financial services space. You will be flexible and willing to put in the hard yards to ensure the smooth running of the office. You will be corporately presented and articulate as you are communicating with all stakeholders daily. You will have experience in dealing with suppliers, be open to experiencing growth within the business, and have excellent IT literacy and MS Office experience.
The Next Step
If you believe you have the required skills and experience for this position, please apply online today! Have questions? Call Isabella Armati on 0417 937 303
Job Title: Office Manager
Contract: Permanent / Full Time