- Support a HNWI in a multi-faceted private and corporate Assistant support role.
- Based in stunning Sydney CBD offices.
- Successful and growing company, strong company culture!
Working for this well known, HNWI business entrepreneur in a dual private, corporate Executive Assistant sense, will see you utilise your well developed administrative skills in an environment where no day will be the same. The organisation this Chief Executive leads, is well regarded as one of the best within industry and is set for future expansion. This is a unique role on market, where bilingual Mandarin / English language skills are required.
The responsibilities of this position will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive management of the corporate and personal diary, inclusive of all associated travel plans;
- Management of the art, wine and personal effects collection;
- Liaison with the Driver, Family and Home Staff to manage movements and projects;
- Managing the stocking and maintenance of the boat and car/s;
- Supporting the execution of business related side projects;
- Filtering of all business and personal correspondence; and
- Any other tasks required to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the CEO’s professional and personal life.
To be considered for this opportunity you will be bilingual in English and Mandarin, ideally with corporate experience gained in the finance, legal or hospitality industry sectors. Prior experience supporting a HNWI, CEO, Chair or NED will be highly regarded, as will be exposure to managing personal effects and homes on behalf of an individual. You will be capable of working in a 24-7 manner, thrive in a fast-paced environment, resilient and dedicated to your career.
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your up to date resume asap. You are welcome to contact Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741 for a confidential discussion, or with any questions.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time