- Work closely with a delightful family (‘empty nesters’) supporting in all of their day to day needs.
- Gain exposure to intricate project work associated with property and assets.
- Competitive remuneration on offer commensurate with experience, for a three day commitment per week.
Assistant Sydney is currently recruiting for a discreet, yet high net worth family located in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney. Due to the current Private PA deciding to transition careers, this family are now looking for a new loyal and capable person to join their life and provide seamless support. No day will be the same in this role, however the responsibilities will be familiar to those whom have worked in a HNWI Private PA capacity. We are seeing someone flexible and adaptable, detail orientated and sophisticated; a May/ June commencement is on offer.
In working closely with the wife and family, the main responsibilities of this position will include but not be limited to the following:
- Email, correspondence and calendar management;
- Property management of the homes (Eastern Suburbs and Southern Highlands locations);
- Managing and recruiting home staff, including the coordination of tradespeople;
- Project coordination of future events, travel, acquisition of property and assets;
- Coordination of expected domestic and at some point, international, travel;
- Personal errands, gifting and shopping;
- Digitisation of files i.e. photo albums and records; and
- Improvement of existing systems and processes, and implementation of new ways of working.
We are looking for an attentive, calm, pleasant and personable candidate for this role, someone who is well experienced (5 years +) working as a private, in-home PA. To be successful in this position, you must possess prior experience managing homes, household staff and personal projects. You will be confident operating on Apple devices and have advanced Office 365 skills. Level headed and well networked, you will enjoy working at a fast pace without compromising on the quality of your output, and have a ‘little black book’ of who to call for what service you require at any given point in time. Finally, it goes without saying however you will be highly discreet and protect the privacy and confidentiality of this family at all costs. You will be looking to make a long-term commitment to your next role, and ideally be comfortable with working in a part-time capacity for many years to come.
The Next Step
If this opportunity sounds well-aligned to your experience and job search parameters, please apply online ASAP. You are welcome to contact Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741 with any questions or for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Personal Assistant