- Take on a multi-faceted role where you are required to be two steps ahead!
- Highly regarded individual in the corporate business sphere
- Autonomous position where you will be hands on and gain great exposure
Working for this well known, HNWI and business mogul in a dual role role with private support and elements of corporate exposure. This opportunity will see you utilise your well developed personal assistant skills in an environment where no two days will be the same. The organisation this Executive represents is synonymous with being a leader in what they do. This is a unique opportunity for a career driven, high level Personal Assistant looking to make a move, or a junior Personal Assistant looking to take a career defining step up!
The responsibilities of this position will include but not be limited to;
- Coordination of personal meetings, domestic and international
travel with itineraries, cars, hotels and all related aspects;
- Organisation, coordination and end to end execution of personal events;
- Working in conjunction with the corporate Executive Assistant to provide seamless support on personal and business correspondence;
- Support of the family with any day to day needs;
- Coordination and direction of all home staff – drivers, cleaners, gardeners and contractor;
- Sourcing of gifts, furnishings, art works and collectibles;
- Coordination and management of personal collections and;
- Any other tasks required to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the CEO’s professional and personal life.
To be considered for this opportunity you will be a well versed Personal or Executive Assistant with prior experience in high level private support to a HNWI, CEO, Chair or NED. You will be capable of working autonomously and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Resilient and dedicated to your career, you will need to be adaptable, managing changing priorities and moving deadlines. Given the nature of this role you will understand the discretion and confidentiality required and operate professionally at all times.
The Next Step
We will interview for this role immediately so please submit your resume asap. You are welcome to contact Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241 with any questions.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time