- ASAP start
- Central CBD location
- Exciting high profile project
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced project coordinator to join this large financial service organisation, who have just begun working on a high profile project. It is essential you have exposure working on numerous projects, and are familiar working within tight dead lines and a high pressured environment often associated with working on high profile projects.
The role will suit someone used to thinking out side of the box, with strong problem solving skills, in addition to this being tech savvy.
- Attain an extensive understanding of the scope, plans, deliverables, roles and responsibilities of the program;
- Work as part of a small core team, led by the Program Director, responsible for program management and delivery
- Organisation of meetings;
- Manage and facilitate paperwork and chasing of documents as required;
- Communicate and build strong relationships with both key internal and external stakeholders;
- Coordinate and deliver program and project reporting, including to the Program SteerCo and Central Program Management Office at regular intervals;
- Prepare project papers for Governance on the strategy, progress and implementation of the program;
- Create materials for steering committee meetings, including: Agenda, Minutes, Actions, Decisions, Finance Report, Program Highlight Report, Risks & Issues;
- Project and event management;
- Adhoc duties as requested.
- The role will require strong MS package skills;
- Problem solving and results driven;
- You must be a critical thinker;
- You must be able to cultivate relationships with internal and external stakeholders, outsourced providers and industry specialists;
- Work with a proactive and fast paced style, remaining on the ball at all times;
- Be proactive within the running of required reports, both at regular intervals and adhoc.
- Comfortable working in a demanding environment that requires multiple deliverables.
The Next Step
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply online today. Alternatively contact Louise Tyler for further information on the role on 0488 022 124.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Permanent / Full Time