- Opportunity to work for a well-respected global brand in market
- Career opportunity for a TA eager to develop project coordination exposure
- Exceptional salary and perks on offer circa $75-80k+ super and annual bonus
We are seeking a switched on, strategic and hands on individual that will thrive in this opportunity working for a highly esteemed business within a project environment. Supporting a small team of professionals in addition to the administrative elements to this role, you will be provided with the opportunity to get involved in project coordination whilst managing high-level relationships across the business. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, switched on Team Assistant looking to pursue a project management career path.
The responsibilities of this role will vary, however will be centered around administration support and project coordination.
- Complex relationship and meeting management with key business stakeholders;
- Maintaining critical project schedules, status updates and outcomes;
- Coordination, collation and distribution of key meeting minutes and recording decisions and outcomes;
- Scheduling and supporting workshops and cross functional team meetings;
- Utilising Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint and other technology platforms and;
- Assisting your team to drive transformational change.
To be considered for this role you will ideally possess experience as a Senior Admin or Team Assistant, equally we will consider a current project coordinator looking to further develop. You will enjoy demonstrating initiative, thrive working under pressure and be eager to accelerate your career in the project management area. You will need to possess exceptional administrative skills, attention to detail and the ability to build significant relationships with a variety of stakeholders. It is preferable that the suitable candidate possesses experience working for a large, complex business that is ASX listed and/or global. Finally, you will be resilient under pressure, adaptable and professional able to operate as a true team player.
The Next Step
Due to an increased volume in applicants, please submit your resume should you be interested in the position and only phone with a question that is not answered in the advertisement. Grace Jorgensen is available on 0499 910 241.
Job Title: Project Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time