- Opportunity to extend
- Barangaroo location
- Brand new offices
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced EA to join this large financial service organisation, who have just begun working on a high profile project. It is essential you have exposure working on numerous projects, and are familiar working within the tight dead lines and high pressured environment often associated with working on large projects.
The role will suit someone used to thinking out side of the box, with strong problem solving skills, in addition to this being tech savvy.
- Diary management across multiple time zones;
- Minute taking;
- Organisation of meetings;
- Manage and facilitate paperwork and chasing of documents as required;
- Communicate and build strong relationships with both key internal and external stakeholders;
- Project and event management;
- Adhoc duties as requested.
- The role will require strong MS package skills;
- Advanced Power Point will essential to be successful in this role;
- Familiarity working with Gantt charts;
- Problem solving and results driven;
- You must be a critical thinker;
- Work with a proactive and fast paced style, remaining on the ball at all times;
- Comfortable working in a demanding environment that has lots of deliverables.
The Next Step
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply online today. Alternatively contact Louise Tyler for further information on the role on 0488 022 124.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Contract or Temp