- Corporate offices, great team dynamic, well remunerated hourly rate!
- Contract opportunity starting immediately
- Location close to train line in the Hills District, parking also available
Our client is a large national and global corporate professional services firm. They pride themselves on exceptionally high level service and differentiate from the rest in their industry by thinking ‘outside the box’ and creating effective solutions for their clients. The culture of this team is a huge reason why people want to work here, it’s a place where dynamic and ambitious people thrive in a team orientated environment. They are looking for a Corporate Reception and office Administrator to commence immediately.
Reporting into the Office Manager responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing a high standard of service at all times
- Establishing a positive first impression for clients and visitors to the office
- Assisting with couriers, mail, catering requirements, meeting and board room bookings
- Answering all phone calls and transferring them to the appropriate contacts internally
- General office coordination and any other administrative tasks as necessary
- Ensuring reception and the office is presentable at all times
To be successful you must be able to start immediately and commit to a minimum of 2 weeks, have exposure to a corporate environment and understand the impact of customer service and first impressions in this role. You must be punctual, reliable, and a team player who has a positive and can-do attitude.
the next step
If you are immediately available and hold previous experience in a similar role please don’t delay in applying! For any questions you’re welcome to call Grace Lamey for a confidential discussion on 0499 910 241.
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp