- Work for a multinational construction and development firm
- Supportive and team-oriented environment
- 6 week role commencing early August
A visionary concept has gone from a brilliant idea to a successful business, with almost 3 decades in market our client is turning the property and development industry on its head and involved in many key projects nationally. For a holiday cover role they are looking for an Office Coordinator and Receptionist to ensure the business engine still hums. It’s a multi-faceted role from managing front of house through to admin support and preparing documents for the broader team. Based in Sydney’s CBD, they have a great team dynamic and are looking for someone to seamlessly provide them support from early August!
Working in a fast paced and team-oriented environment, your daily duties will include:
- Provide administration support to the Sydney team and ensure the smooth running of the office;
- Manage front of house, meeting and greeting of visitors and set up of meeting rooms;
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail;
- Handling and directing all calls to appropriate points of contact;
- Preparing all documents including meeting minutes, agendas, reports and all other correspondence required;
- Maintain the filing system, handling and management of archiving and;
- Highly professional engagement and communication with stakeholders including visitors, clients, senior level managers and directors both internal and external.
In order to be considered and ultimately successful for this role, you will need;
- 3+ years experience in a corporate organisation, providing team admin, office coordination and reception services;
- Exposure in Construction or similar environments is a strong advantage;
- Problem solving skills using logic and common sense;
- Flexibility when it comes to working both alone and within teams;
- Highly customer service oriented nature and the ability to engage at a professional level with stakeholders and;
- Proactive and driven work ethic.
the next step
Do you feel like you have the skills required to fill this position and are available for a 6 week assignment? If so please apply today, alternatively, please contact Grace Lamey for further information on the role on 0499 910 241
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp