- Internal opportunities for progression!
- ASAP start – will wait a notice period!
- $62,000 inclusive of superannuation!
Interested in joining a secure and stable business that provides you with endless opportunities for career progression? Our client is a listed global technology company that has a compelling and high regarded history, and is looking to hire a Receptionist/Facilities Administrator! Culture is a top priority for our client, as is ensuring their employees’ professional development and career progression is recognised, and assisted with. They are looking for an individual who has a positive attitude, excellent phone manner, and strong admin skills, who is ambitious to work their way up!
As the face of the company, your duties are as follows:
- Provide customer service to employees and guests to ensure smooth the running of front desk and office operations;
- Organising/managing/working with contractors;
- Tracking & managing data and processing rental, utility costs and maintenance costs;
- Being proactive in ensuring a clean, tidy and well-presented work environment for all employees;
- Performing general office administrative tasks;
- Organising OH&S training;
- Ad hoc support for your team and assist in tasks including preparation of reports.
The ideal candidate for this role will have 1-2 years work experience in a similar Reception or client-facing role, within a professional environment. You’ll be a confident decision maker, possess excellent communication skills and be capable of working calmly to deadlines. The ability to work well in teams and autonomously is key, as is being self motivated, ambitious and having strong MS Office Suite skills.
The Next Step
Do you feel like you have the skills required to fill this position? If so please apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Isabella Armati at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on 0417 937 303
Job Title: Receptionist
Contract: Permanent / Full Time