- Great team culture with events and fun perks!
- North Sydney location, close to public transport
- Opportunity for development and progression
Our client are an iconic brand recognised globally. Based in North Sydney, this role will give you exposure into the business and will also allow opportunity for progression. As Receptionist and Office Coordinator, you will take on an array of tasks in supporting a varied administrative function and deliver a high quality customer service experience. As first point of contact for all stakeholders, you will be well presented, professional and demonstrate a clear and polite phone manner. You will have exceptional communications skills, and will exhibit a drive to learn and become a part of a dynamic and passionate team!
Working in a fast paced, team-oriented environment, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Provide administration support to the team and ensure the smooth running of the office;
- Manage front of house, meeting and greeting of visitors and set up of meeting rooms;
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and facilities requirements in a polite and professional manner;
- Diary and travel management for the senior Leadership team when required;
- Maintain systems and databases, and assisting with the HR administration function, and;
- Any other task that will facilitate the smooth day to day and operational running of the office.
To be considered for this role you will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an office coordinator/receptionist or similar role. You will possess a hunger to learn and join a truly fun, passionate and dynamic team environment! You will be excited by the opportunity to take on an array of responsibilities, and by getting involved in team events! You will have a mature and committed work ethic, and will be comfortable communicating to all levels. Finally, you will be highly organised with a proactive attitude, allowing you to take on multiple tasks at one time, big or small!
The Next Step
If this sounds like you, please apply with your most recent CV today. Alternatively, please contact Claire McClintock with any questions on 0498 990 161
Job Title: Office Coordinator
Contract: Permanent / Full Time