- $60-70k package
- CBD location
- Work in a dynamic and driven team, with career progression on offer
Our client are a nationally recognised financial management firm, who’s people are at the forefront of their business, serving their clients to the highest of standards. They are looking for a Receptionist/Team Assistant to act as the face of the company, whilst delivering high level support in a Team Assistant capacity. This is a permanent role, with the opportunity for an immediate start for the right person. Their offices are based in the CBD.
In this hybrid and varied role your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Greeting all guests, visitors and clients in a polite manner;
- Assisting with couriers, mail, catering requirements, meeting and board room bookings;
- Answering all phone calls and transferring them to the appropriate contacts internally;
- Booking travel for the team including flights, visas and hotels;
- Diary management and expense reconciliation using internal systems;
- Ensuring reception and the office is presentable at all times, and;
- General office coordination and any other administrative tasks as necessary.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar Reception/Administrative or Team Assistant capacity, ideally within financial or professional services. You will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills; and you will be friendly, well presented and articulate, with a clear and polite phone manner. This hybrid position will see you take on an array of duties, so you must have a ‘can do’ attitude, where no task is too small. You must be punctual, reliable, and a team player who is excited by the opportunity to join a close knit and friendly team. Finally, you must be adaptable and flexible, and comfortable with no two days being the same!
The Next Step
If the above sounds like you, please send through your up to date resume via the link below, and contact Claire McClintock on 0498 990 161 for further information.
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time