- Fun tech company with great work perks!
- Amazing CBD location!
- Immediate start, temp role!
Our client is a vibrant, modern technology giant that has an international presence and world-renowned company name. With their Head Office based in Martin Place, the culture of the firm is welcoming, collaborative and friendly. An opportunity has become available for a Receptionist to join the team, on an initial 6-12 month contract. Along with a generous salary package, you will be treated to great work perks (including meals and drinks provided on site every day)! If you are polished, bubby and have recent experience on Reception then we encourage you to apply for this role.
On the Reception desk, your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients and employees;
- Checking in visitors electronically, answering phone calls and email enquiries;
- Maintaining the office presentation including front of house and facilities;
- Coordinating and preparing meeting rooms;
- Managing office and kitchen stock;
- Ad hoc admin support as required, including organising mail and couriers.
Ideally, you will possess 1-3 years’ experience in a client facing or guest relations role. You will be tech-savvy, friendly and confident with the desire to learn and grow in your position. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are necessary for the role, along with a strong attention to detail and intermediate MS Office suite skills. We are looking for an individual who is self-motivated, switched on and polite to start immediately. We encourage any visa holders to also apply!
The Next Step
If you believe you hold the skills required for this role, please apply online with an updated resume today! Alternatively, please call Gabriella Brown on 0428 355 422 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Receptionist
Contract: Contract or Temp