- Stunning and modern offices in the heart of the Sydney CBD; a return to office is imminent.
- Stable and established business, close-knit and diverse team!
- Exposure to international stakeholders, virtual and in person events management tasks.
Our client is a very successful investment management firm with strong ties to Asia. Their local Sydney office has a fantastic culture, of down to earth and hard-working corporate professionals from a wide variety of backgrounds. Due to a promotion and business growth, an opportunity now exists to join this company, for a polished and client service centric front of house Receptionist whom would also enjoy performing administration duties. This is a fantastic entry level position into corporate and the perfect opportunity for the right individual to join a growing business.
As the first point of contact and impression for the Sydney business, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Managing all incoming phone-calls and visitors including mail, couriers and catering;
- Coordinating the use of all conference rooms and VC needs;
- Replenishing all stationary and office supplies on a regular basis;
- Overseeing maintenance requests for all office facilities, equipment and furniture;
- Liaising with the global offices for invoicing and expense approvals plus IT;
- Providing team administration support to the investment professionals in the form of meeting and travel management;
- Adhoc printing, binding, scanning and filing; and
- Events and investor engagement activity coordination.
In order to be considered for this amazing opportunity, you will be immaculately presented and possess exceptional communication skills. We also require someone from a similar corporate client service orientated role as a Receptionist or Concierge Officer. In lieu of this, you will either have airline or five star hospitality experience AND administrative experience. A degree or diploma in business will be favorable as will be exposure to the financial services sector. Finally, you will be self-motivated, independent, responsible and good team player. We need someone with the right attitude for this role, who is looking for a sound long-term career opportunity!
The Next Step
Due to an increased volume in applications, please note we will come back to you as soon as possible with feedback. Isabella Armati will be screening your resume and encourages you to apply now.
Job Title: Receptionist
Contract: Permanent / Full Time