- Early April start!
- Global technology company!
- Ongoing temporary contract!
Our client is a global technology company who has has taken the world by storm with their innovative first product, and are well-known for their awesome work culture and work perks! They are looking for a dynamic, friendly and proactive individual to join the team, and be based at the Front of House to manage the Reception area. This person will play a fundamental role in creating and delivering exceptional customer experiences and ensuring that all customers and visitors are assisted accordingly in a warm and professional manner.
The daily duties will include:
- Greeting guests and employees on arrival in a warm manner, and providing access passes
- Managing the phone/voicemail services
- Coordinating incoming and outgoing courier services
- Ordering stationary/business cards
- Liaising with building management on basic FM tasks and tickets
- Organising team catering and celebrations
To the ideal applicant for this exciting opportunity will be a customer service pro who has prior demonstrated experience dealing with high-end clientele in a Reception, Concierge or Guest Services role. You’ll need to be comfortable working in a fast paced environment autonomously yet also a team player, be able to multitask, and consistently maintain a positive outlook with a proactive approach. Being a technology company, you’ll need to be tech savvy, and experience with G-Suite applications will be highly regarded.
The Next Step
If you believe you have the skills required for the above position, please apply an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Isabella Armati at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on 0417 937 303.
Job Title: Receptionist
Contract: Contract or Temp