- Relaxed and team orientated environment
- Central location close to public transport
- Long term contract with career progression on offer
This is a wonderful opportunity to leverage long term opportunities with a well known and reputable business. Working for a highly regarded, successful and innovative property and construction firm will see you gain industry exposure from a sector in high demand. An immediate start is required for this reception hire, with diverse responsibilities you will also enjoy a flexible and supportive workplace environment!
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Meeting and greeting guests in a warm and professional manner
- Answering all incoming calls and transferring to the relevant contact
- Booking and maintaining the office meeting rooms
- Responsible for couriers and incoming/outgoing mail
- Ordering office supplies and keeping the kitchen tidy
- Supporting the broader office with any additional administrative tasks, projects or similar tasks.
In order to be considered for this amazing opportunity, you will be required to be immaculately presented and possess exceptional communication skills. You will be comfortable liaising with all levels of internal and external stakeholders and take pride on being the immediate representation of the business. Above all, our client is looking for someone who possesses the right attitude. If you take pride in the work you do and are looking for that first opportunity – please get in contact!
The Next Step
Please send through your up to date resume via the link below, and contact Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241 with any questions!
Job Title: Receptionist
Contract: Contract or Temp