- Attractive hourly rate!
- Well established Australian and International business
- Start immediately and work up until August 2019
We have an opportunity for a committed candidate who has experience working on Reception and is interested in temporary assignments. Working with a well established business both Australia wide and globally, you will be the face of the company and manage all reception functions day to day. This role requires an immediate start, and prior front desk reception experience.
As the standalone Receptionist you will deliver high level service to guests, clients and staff. The core expectations include:
- Meet and greet any visitors and clients in a welcoming manner
- Answering and directing all incoming phone calls
- Responsible for management and upkeep of the office/reception and kitchen areas
- Managing any office stationary or kitchen supplies
- Maintaining any filing and administration to the small team
- Handling and distributing any mail
- Managing incoming and outgoing couriers
To be considered for this position you must possess prior experience in a reception capacity, ideally 2+ years. You’ll need to be comfortable with the above tasks, have a friendly, can-do attitude and enjoy working independently. Finally, you need to have good communication skills and a committed and dedicated work ethic.
The Next Step
On offer is the opportunity to work in a friendly and supportive environment, close to home if you are located in the South West of Sydney. If you believe you have the skills required to for the above position, we will be interviewing immediately. Please contact Grace Lamey for further information on the role on 0499 910 241,
Job Title: Receptionist
Contract: Contract or Temp