- Sydney CBD based offices close to transport
- Immediate start with a RDO once a month!!
- Well known non-profit who are highly regarded in market
Our client is an independent, not-for-profit organisation collaborating across Australia and 18 countries overseas. Established in 1974, after many years of pioneering work from a range of health care professionals they are working towards strengthen safe, quality healthcare by continuously advancing standards and education nationally and internationally. Based in their Sydney office they have a warm genuine and family like culture, this immediate opportunity to join their team is a full-time position.
As a Receptionist, you are the first point of contact for guests, clients and employees. Therefore, you must be a well presented, passionate and professional individual. Your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing a high standard of service always.
- Establishing a positive first impression for clients and visitors to the office
- Assisting with couriers, mail, catering requirements, board room meetings
- Answering all phone calls and transferring them to the appropriate contact (switch board)
- General office coordination and any other administrative tasks as necessary
- Ensuring Reception is always presentable
To be successful you must have exposure to a Front Of House environment and understand the impact of customer service and first impressions in this role. You must be reliable, professional, and pay strong attention to detail. Personality is a must, an independent worker with a can-do bubbly attitude is essential, as is strong administration and time management skills.
The next step
We will be commencing interviews immediately, should you have any questions please call Alicia Whittaker for a confidential discussion on 0455 942 357.
Job Title: Receptionist
Contract: Permanent / Full Time