- Stunning CBD location
- Excellent benefits!
- Part time hours 1pm – 7pm
Due to some exciting changes within this organisation, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced receptionist to join this multinational firm based in the heart of the CBD, in a permanent part time capacity.
They are looking for an extremely professional and well presented candidate to join this shared reception role. To become part of the team you will continue delivering the high levels of customer service their clients have come to know and expect.
- Meet and greet clients with a highest level of professional at all times;
- Organise visitors passes and meeting/conference rooms as requested;
- Effective communication with internal team members to ensure smooth running of front of house operations;
- Answer phone in efficient and friendly manner;
- General administrative duties as required;
- Maintain a high level of presentation at all times, as you are the face of the organisation.
You will be used to working within a professional environment, either professional services or legal industry preferred. With a proven track record of a successful Receptionist career, reflecting stability and a sound understanding of what makes an exceptional Receptionist.
In addition to this you will thrive working on a shared desk and work well within a team environment.
The Next Step
If you believe you hold the skills required for this role, please apply online with an updated resume today! Alternatively, please call Louise Tyler on 0488 022 124 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Receptionist