- Fantastic location!
- Immediate start – can wait a notice period!
- Global business!
We’ve had a permanent Corporate Receptionist position become available within a global healthcare business. Located in North Sydney, their stylish offices are easily accessible by public transport and are within close proximity to retail shops and restaurants. We are looking for a bubbly, warm individual who has a customer-orientated approach to their work to join the team!
As the face of the business, your duties as the Receptionist are as follows:
- Meeting and greeting clients promptly, and contacting the staff member to advise of their arrival
- Organising mail couriers
- Answering internal and external phone calls – and transferring these when relevant
- General ad hoc support when required
- Booking and cleaning the meeting rooms
- Processing invoices and raising purchase orders
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years’ experience in a similar Receptionist role, and/or experience in a customer focused environment. You will be used to a fast moving and interesting environment, and always ready to lend a helping hand. Your interest in looking after people and always wanting to develop your skill set will be highly regarded.
The Next Step
If you believe you have the required skills and experience for this position, please apply online today! Have questions? Call Isabella Armati on 0417 937 303
Job Title: Receptionist
Contract: Permanent / Full Time