- Modern offices located just south of Sydney CBD
- Amazing working environment with a supportive team
- Close to public transport
Our client, a boutique law firm located south of Sydney CBD, is on the lookout for a charismatic Receptionist to join this wonderful firm on a permanent, full-time basis. This fantastic opportunity offers a welcome and inclusive team environment and will set you on a trajectory for career progression. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible – however are open to waiting a notice period for the right person.
Whilst providing 5-star service at all times, your responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming and managing the high volume of clients/guests and incoming phone calls
- Managing the meeting rooms, including all AV and VC additions
- Assisting with couriers, mail, catering requirements, meeting and board room bookings
- Ensuring high levels of consistent customer satisfaction throughout service
The ideal candidate will ideally possess previous reception experience in a legal firm. You will have a professional, polished and friendly approach, and be confident interacting stakeholders of all levels. The ability to work effectively, autonomously and flexibly is important. You need to capable of managing competing priorities, working to deadlines, and exhibiting honesty and integrity.
The Next Step
If you believe you have the skills required to fill this position, I encourage you to apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively contact Katie Clarke on 0437 387 743 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Receptionist
Contract: Permanent / Full Time