- Stunning offices located in the heart of the CBD
- $55 – 60k salary
- Work in a dynamic and driven team, where no two days will be the same!
Our client are a global financial development and investment firm who are passionate about serving their clients to the highest of standards. They pride themselves in operating at an exceptionally high level and creating effective solutions for their clients. They are looking for a professional and charismatic individual to take responsibility for Reception, and also provide support in a Team Assistant capacity. This opportunity is a 12 Month fixed term contact, however there is the potential for this to extend to 2 + years for the right candidate. Their newly renovated offices are based in the CBD, very close to public transport.
In this hybrid and varied role your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Greeting all guests, visitors and clients in a polite manner;
- Assisting with couriers, mail, catering requirements, meeting and board room bookings;
- Answering all phone calls and transferring them to the appropriate contacts internally;
- Booking travel for the team including flights, visas and hotels;
- Diary management and expense reconciliation using internal systems;
- Ensuring reception and the office is presentable at all times, and;
- General office coordination and any other administrative tasks as necessary.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar Reception/Administrative or Team Assistant capacity, ideally within financial or professional services. You will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills; and you will be friendly, well presented and articulate, with a clear and polite phone manner. This hybrid position will see you take on an array of duties, so you must have a ‘can do’ attitude, where no task is too small. You must be punctual, reliable, and a team player who is excited by the opportunity to join a close knit and friendly team. Finally, you must be able to commit to the contract for a 12 month period, with the potential to extent to 2 years.
The Next Step
If the above sounds like you, please send through your up to date resume via the link below, and contact Claire McClintock on 0498 990 161 for further information.
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp