- Stunning offices in the Sydney CBD
- Great opportunity to develop corporate office experience
- Globally recognised brand with amazing employee benefits!
Our client is a globally established industry leader with modern office spaces located in Sydney’s CBD. This role presents a fantastic contractual opportunity available for a highly skilled receptionist/administrator who is seeking to gain further corporate exposure, with the possibility of an extension pending completion of initial term.
Working with a team of highly engaging professionals, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Frequently meeting and greeting a high level of external stakeholders;
- Answering a large amount of inbound calls and directing them to the relevant contact;
- Booking, setting up and maintaining the cleanliness of meeting rooms/boardrooms;
- Assisting with the set up and organisation of presentations;
- Responding to all email enquiries from the general inbox in a timely manner; and
- Assisting the wider team with adhoc administrative duties as and when required.
Our client is hoping to secure someone with an exceptional work ethic and a vivacious, spirited personality. This role will involve a lot of client facing duties, so your communication skills must be solid and presentation must be exceptional. The successful candidate must have prior corporate administration/reception experience, and proven success working as part of a team. Our client operates a collaborative working environment, so this is paramount. Organisation and management skills, as well as strong attention to detail are also a necessity!
The successful candidate must be available for an immediate start commencing on or before Monday the 29th October. This 4 week contract may be extended for the right candidate.
The Next Step
To be considered for this role please submit your resume as soon as possible, and phone Claire McClintock on 0498 990 161 with any questions.
Job Title: Receptionist
Contract: Contract or Temp