- Free parking provided onsite!
- Get involved in projects and employee recognition tasks!
- Flexible hours available for students or parents!
Our client is a global healthcare business who first started up in Australia over 20 years ago. Located on the North Shore, they’re looking to fill this newly created Receptionist/HR Administrator position with a proactive, friendly and eager to learn individual. Working closely with the People and Culture Manager, you’ll be provided with adequate training, and be expected to utilise your customer centric personality in the Receptionist capacity. Flexible hours are on offer, which would be best suited to student or parents!
As the first point of contact for the business, and admin support to the P&C Manager, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Greeting guests and clients and offering refreshments on arrival
- Reviewing the public email inbox, redistributing these to the relevant person
- Ordering the stationary and office supplies
- Coordinating and preparing meeting rooms
- Assisting with the onboarding of new staff
- Booking couriers and ensuring packages are delivered to staff members
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a Receptionist, Guest Relations or Office Administrator role. You will need to have a bubbly and approachable personality, combined with a polished presentation. You must have an understanding of MS Office Suite, excellent communication skills, and a service orientated approach.
The Next Step
If you believe you hold the skills required for this role, please apply online with an updated resume! Alternatively, please call Isabella Armati on 0417 937 303 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Receptionist