- Amazing company culture!
- CBD location close to public transport!
- Construction Industry!
Our client is a highly successful, award winning construction company located in the heart of the CBD and is close to all modes of transport. A temporary receptionist/ office coordinator position has become available in one of the company’s retail centres for an ambitious individual who wants to work for a highly reputable company. There is also the possibility for a permanent position for the right candidate. The culture of the firm is vibrant and welcoming, with its fast-paced nature there will never be a dull moment!
In this role, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Greeting customers and guests with an energetic attitude at the front reception desk
- Managing the front reception area, ensuring it is well presented
- Building collaborative relationships with the office tenants, retailers and local community groups
- Organising and attending meetings, booking meeting rooms and taking minutes
- Maintaining the office/retailer/operator contact databases
- Assisting the managing team with debt collection and reporting
The ideal candidate will have some previous experience in a receptionist, customer service or administration role. You will be a switched on, bubbly and personal individual who is welcoming and friendly. You will be an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, possess excellent multitasking skills and be immaculately presented. Being comfortable leasing with high level internal and external stakeholders is essential. You will be able to work independently but also have the ability to work well within a supportive and collaborative team.
The Next Step
If you believe you hold the skills required for this role, please apply online with an updated resume today! Alternatively, please call Nicholas Stapleton on 0417 172 149 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Office Coordinator
Contract: Contract or Temp