- CBD location close to public transport
- Immediate start on a 4 – 5 week contract role
- Amazing office space with a friendly/supportive working environment
Our client, a highly reputable organisation, is looking for an experienced Records Consultant to join them on a short-term contract basis. Located in the heart of the CBD, you will be working in a collaborative and supportive environment within the Records team. You will be taught new systems and processes that will allow you to add to and improve your skillset. This is an opportunity not be missed, so read on to learn more about this exciting role.
Working in the Records Team, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Retrieving and disposal of organisational records
- Liaising with external stakeholders/businesses to solve any urgent matters
- Communicating with internal stakeholders for record related issues
- Escalating any urgent issues to management
- Timely and accurate entry of data to the system
The candidate that is successful in obtaining this role will have previous experience in a similar role. You will be tech savvy and ideally have exposure to TRIM, RecordPoint or other similar systems. This role will require working autonomously on occasions, so you will need to apply a risk-based approach when dealing with the relevant records/documents. Attention to detail and the ability to multitask is critical to being successful in this role. Above all we need someone who is able to hit the ground running and take on new and exciting challenges!
The Next Step
If this career opportunity entices you and you would like further details on the role, please call Nick Stapleton for a confidential discussion on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 172 149. Alternatively, please apply on the link below.
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp