- Work for one of Australia’s most well-known brands!
- 6-8 week temporary position with potential for extension.
- Immediate start available, competitive hourly rate!
Our client is seeking a switched-on and vibrant individual to join their fast-paced team as a Recruitment Advisor. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a social and fun environment, for a company that is renowned for its brand and culture. They need an experienced professional that is not only capable of running end to end recruitment assignments, however also happy to provide administrative support to the Talent Acquisition team. This is a short-term role, however does have the potential to lead to permanency or extension for the right individual. If you are an experienced recruiter, or recruitment support professional with great people skills, this could be the job for you!
This role will require you to jump straight in and immerse yourself in supporting a collaborative and fast paced recruitment team! Responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Collaborating with the business and various stakeholders to deliver on end to end recruitment assignments;
- Sourcing, screening, meeting and recommending candidates;
- Coordinating interviews, testing, reference checks and offers;
- Building strong and lasting relationships both internally (with hiring managers) and externally (with suppliers); and
- Working with the business to educate and support best practice recruitment activities.
To be considered for this position you will possess experience working in Recruitment or Talent Acquisition within an agency or internal environment. You will be passionate about what you do, possess a high attention to detail, fantastic people skills and be able to commit to a short-term contract with the option to extend or go permanent. You will have an innate ability to manage conflicting priorities and a fluctuating workload with a willingness to assist your team with administrative tasks when required. Experience with effective talent-pooling and or FMCG or digital exposure will be looked upon favorably.
The Next Step
Interviews for this position will commence immediately so please express your interest today! For any further questions please contact Claire McClintock on 0498 990 161
Job Title: Office Coordinator
Contract: Contract or Temp