- Dynamic work environment
- Room for progression
- Join an innovative and collaborative organisation
Our client is highly regarded in their area of expertise. Founded over 30 years ago, they are Australian wide business, based in all major cities across the country. You will be joining a growing organisation based in their Sydney head office.
Role details will include but limited to the following:
- Provide a high level of customer service, primarily assisting customers over the phone;
- General administration tasks including invoicing and purchase orders;
- Answer queries from customers and retail clients;
- Management of processing returns in a timely manner;
- Organising of deliveries and collections;
- Ad hoc administration tasks;
- Proactively keep up to date with product knowledge and information;
- Able to provide customers with accurate product information.
To be successful in this position you will have existing customer service experience and be able to deal with a range of clientele. Able to work within a dynamic team environment, whilst working well within a close knit team.
The Next Step
If you have the required attributes as mentioned above for this position, please apply or contact Louise Tyler on 0488 022 124 for any further information.
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time