- Progress your career in a fast paced and agile organisaiton
- $65 – 70, 000 + super + quarterly bonus!
- Stunning CBD offices, close to public transport
Our client are transforming the world of data and technology in an ambitious and meaningful way. They are known for their role in forming Australia’s financial ecosystem, and their future is bright! They are looking for a hands-on, proactive and eager sales coordinator to support their sales team in an effective way, and play a key role in maximising its efficiency and success. The support will be focussed on driving sales activity, and contributing to an improved client experience. This role will be best suited to someone who will thrive within a sales environment; assisting with a mix of providing administrative support and analytics reporting. This is a full time, permanent role with opportunity to progress should you do well.
As sales coordinator, your role is integral to the success of the sales team. Your duties will include but will not be limited to;
- Managing the diary and travel requests of the Sales Director and broader team;
- Coordinating client relationships, proactively managing any administrative requests they have;
- New business pipeline management through the use of analytics and client data;
- Developing monthly and quarterly reports and insight packs for clients;
- Assisting with invoicing, expense management and budget tracking; and
- Supporting in the adhoc management of any other administrative related tasks as required by the sales team and broader business, including assisting in client presentations, tenders and proposals.
In order to be considered for this role you must have at minimum 1-2 years’ demonstrated experience in a similar administrative role, ideally within a sales team environment. You will be driven by wanting to find a company that will support your future career progression ideals, and you will possess the ability to remain agile and responsive to a fast moving and complex environment. You must have excellent attention to detail, be proactive, and be willing to take on any task to the benefit of your team and to get the job done. Your ability to provide self-direction and work autonomously will be key, alongside your ability to remain a key team player. Finally, you will have exceptional organisational skills, and a proficient level of computer literacy and application of Microsoft Office Suite.
The Next Step
If this sounds like you, please send through your resume and call Claire McClintock on 0498 990 161 with any questions. Interviews will commence immediately for this position.
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time