- Support a dynamic and fast-paced institutional sales team!
- Events coordination component!
- Established, highly regarded asset management firm.
Our client are a highly regarded global investment manager with a rich history of success, built on innovation and strategic, client centric behaviours. They are currently seeking an experienced and diligent Assistant to support their high functioning institutional sales and relationship management team. This role will best suit someone who has come from a medium to large size corporate environment, preferably within financial services! This is a great opportunity for an experienced Team or Executive Assistant to utilise your coordination skills in a position with variety, external client interaction and events!
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings for the team and Directors;
- Providing the team with resources to service clients, including client background packs and reports;
- Assisting with events in conjunction with the Events and Marketing Teams;
- Acting as a key point of contact for relevant clients and responding to their queries in a timely fashion;
- Full management of all client data and accounts via SalesForce;
- Coordinating invoice and billing queries for the team; and
- Supporting the broader support team with any duties required to ensure the effective running of the Sydney office.
To be considered for this opportunity you will be an experienced Team or Executive Assistant, that is well versed in working in a client service centric way preferably within financial services. You will be well organised, proactive and confident, with strong written and verbal communication skills. Your passion for coordination will be well utilised via assisting with various internal and external client events, which you will find exciting! Exposure to Salesforce and the full MS Office Suite will be looked upon favorably. Our client possesses a down to earth, supportive and high achieving culture. You must be confident in pushing back on internal stakeholders, and effectively interacting with clients and various investors for the purposes of coordinating all that is required within this group to be successful in this role.
The Next Step
Please send through your resume as soon as possible to be considered, Sarah Bolitho is available to answer any questions on 0400 084 741.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Permanent / Full Time