- Join a well established national professional services firm
- Support a small team of sales professionals with all admin support
- Enjoy perks like PT sessions, travel incentives, flexible hours and more
Our client are a well established professional services firm who have 5 offices nationally. They partner with well known Australian and global businesses across Australia and have a strong reputation for excellence in their field and a genuine commitment to market leading service. An opportunity is on offer for a personable and flexible Team Assistant to support their small sales team. This is a fast paced role with stability, progression and great company perks!
Whilst having a strong administration focus the key areas of this role will include;
- Organising travel and itineraries for the senior managers;
- Diary management, coordinating and booking meetings;
- Client liaison with external stakeholders and third parties;
- Preparing meeting agendas, attending and recording minutes and actions;
- Response to emails, phone messages, client requests on behalf of team as required;
- Managing meeting room bookings;
- Preparation and formatting of client proposals, documents and presentations;
- Update and maintain the database, data entry and uploading of documents and;
- Other admin support requests as required by the directors, managers or team.
The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years in an administration capacity as a team assistant, administration assistant or similar. As well as this the key attributes we will identify include;
- Highly organised, able to prioritise and have an eye for detail;
- Collaborative team player as well as operational autonomously;
- Proficiency with IT systems and strong Microsoft Office skills;
- Superior interpersonal skills with excellent customer service abilities and;
- Experience in a corporate business environment and ready for a challenge.
The Next Step
In return you will be rewarded with a flexible and team oriented culture, strong salary as well as unique perks. Please don’t delay in applying, we will commence interviews immediately. For any questions please call Grace on 0499 910 241.
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time