- Hybrid, dynamic opportunity
- North Shore location – car spot available
- $80-85k package
Our client is a highly regarded retail brand with a longstanding history of success. They are currently seeking an experienced and proactive Administration Manager to support the Property Department in facilitating the achievement of database management, store development and general administration duties. This pivotal role is best suited to someone who has a strong administrative skill set, is familiar with financial reporting, and who has a high level of attention to detail. This role is based on Sydney’s North Shore and a car spot is available.
This varied, well-rounded role is best suited to one who is capable of managing multiple priorities and is quick to think on their feet. Responsibilities include;
- Administrative support including travel booking, diary management, expense reconciliation and general admin
- Maintaining the Database inc. preparing monthly/quarterly reports and invoices
- Attending to centre requests/issues, and being the main point of contact for any leasing/legal related enquiries
- General Office Management duties for the Head Office inc. general centre requests, distributing reports, maintaining parking & access cards, being the main contact for Security
- Preparing meeting agendas and taking minutes
- Coordinating Opening/Closing Store schedules and being the main point of contact for facilities requests
- Managing vendors and budgets set for stores
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a Senior Administrator/Office/Admin Manager position within a fast-paced and ever changing environment. Prior experience in property or retail is a bonus, yet not a necessity. You need to be comfortable jumping into this role to hit the ground running, and be ready to work in a team of 6 within, yet happy work autonomously. You will need to have demonstrated experience in database management, and have an advanced Microsoft Excel skill set – knowledge of the VLookup function is a must!
The Next Step
If the above sounds like you, please send through your up to date resume via the link below, and contact Isabella Armati on 0417 937 303 for further information.
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time