- Permanent Role
- Inclusive and collaborative culture
- Excellent salary and benefits!
This is an exciting time to join this fast growing investment manager, based in the heart of the CBD. The role will suit a high performing Senior Executive Assistant who is comfortable supporting multiple executives. The role will suit someone who enjoys working in a smaller office environment where no task is deemed too big or small.
The role duties will include but not limited to:
- Dairy management for CEO and other executives as needed;
- Travel booking during busy periods;
- Assist with organisation of annual roadshow events;
- A flexible approach is required ‘to get stuck in’;
- Prepare papers for compliance meetings and compile minutes;
- Organise annual offsite conference events and social functions;
- Assist General Counsel preparing legal documents, agreements and contracts;
- Cover for the Office Manager when required;
- Other adhoc duties as required.
In this role you will be comfortable working within a high pressured environment with a team of high achievers. With a confident yet flexible approach, your style will be to help out where required to get the job done.
Experience having worked within Corporate Access would be looked upon favourably.
The Next Step
If you believe you have the experience required for this position, please apply with your updated resume today! For any further information please contact Louise Tyler on 0488 022 124.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time