- Stunning Inner West office with easy street parking!
- $65,000 plus superannuation!
- Fantastic culture and team!
We are working with a boutique firm that has been operating and dominating the Sydney market for over 10 years. During this time, they have shaken (and improved!) the industry it runs in with their forward thinking and innovative approach to how they operate – internally and externally. An opportunity has come about in their modern Inner West located office for a Personal Assistant to join the gregarious, fun and outgoing team! Their modern offices are close to a range of cafes and public transport options, and also have easy street parking – as driving in mandatory in this role. If you enjoy working in a corporate, yet funky and innovative office environment – then this role is perfect for you and i encourage you to apply!
You will be providing high level administrative assistance to the Director and wider team, with duties including:
- Managing the diary and scheduling meetings
- Administrative tasks; filing, faxing, updating and managing the database
- Building relationships and liaising with clients, internal teams and third party suppliers
- Preparing properties and agents for listings and appraisal presentations
- Attending out-of-office appointments with contractors
- Managing the social media accounts
The ideal candidate must possess 2-3 years of experience as an Administrative/Team/Personal Assistant in a corporate environment. You’ll need to be capable of working in a reactive, and fast paced environment, and be experienced in juggling multiple priorities. Personality wise, we’re looking for someone who is calm, poised, and welcoming, and present corporately and polished. You’ll need to be proficient the MS Office Suite, and experience in property or real estate will be advantageous. For this role, a clean license and car is necessary (you are provided with a car & phone allowance).
The Next Step
On offer is the opportunity to support an industry leader within a leading boutique firm. Please apply online with an updated resume. Contact Isabella Armati on 0417 937 303 or email@example.com if you require more info. I look forward to hearing from you!
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time