- Fun and fast paced- no day will be the same!
- Stunning offices in the heart of the CBD
- Global, highly regarded investment management firm
Are you ready to hit the ground running? This hybrid 6-8 week TA/Office Coordinator role will allow you to take on an array of tasks, you will not be bored! This opportunity will see you assisting with the general functioning of the office, whilst providing support the current Office Manager/EA. You will be their right hand in helping adjust to change, within a busy period. This global firm has a fast-paced and fun culture, and are a hardworking, boutique team of professionals. To be successful in this role you will have ideally 2+ years’ experience in similar capacity, either as a Team Assistant or Office Coordinator. You will be able to complete an array of administrative tasks, acting simultaneously as Team Assistant, and Office Coordinator.
In this varied and hands on role, you duties will include but will certainly not be limited to;
- Diary, expense and travel management for the team (using Cerco);
- Providing support to the Office Manager/EA (who this role will report into);
- Reception duties;
- Organising catering and ensuring the office is immaculately presented;
- Organising, coordinating and booking meetings;
- Providing administrative assistance and support to the team including invoice processing, filing, binding etc;
- Facilitating maintenance requests, ordering office supplies and organising mail;
- Any adhoc tasks as requested by the team;
To be considered for this role, you must be polished and comfortable in a highly professional environment and comfortable with calendar and diary management. There is a client facing piece to this role, so you will have strong communication and presentation, and will be able to maintain a high standard of customer service. You will have strong time management skills, and will enjoy working in a team environment. Prior experience working in a similar role is ideal, and previous experience in an administrative capacity is a must. You will be able to multi-task, and will not be precious about lending a hand to whatever is required to facilitate the smooth running of the office. Your ability to build relationships and work in a modern, diverse and vibrant team will see you excel in this role, and of course, you will be friendly and personable and have a sound understanding of MS Office Suite.
The Next Step
We are interviewing immediately for this role so please don’t delay in submitting your CV. If the above applies you to, please apply online and contact Claire McClintock with any questions on 0498 990 161
Job Title: Office Coordinator
Contract: Contract or Temp