- St Leonards location with convenient access to transport and parking
- Team Assistant role with opportunity to extend beyond initial contract
- Well known and highly regarded national business in the aged care sector
Our client is a well-established Australian business that has been providing high quality service within the aged care sector for decades. They are recognised for their award-winning innovation and diversification into the healthcare space, they have maintained a strong reputation throughout its years. Two opportunities are available for a Team or Admin Assistant to join them for a 3 or 6 months contract commencing in January. Providing a high level of administrative support to senior leaders and a team, you will require a proactive, forward thinking approach and ability to hit the ground running in this contract.
This Team Assistant role will require you to perform the following responsibilities:
- Email management and prioritisation;
- Diary management for senior stakeholders;
- Corresponding on behalf of the senior leader;
- Administrating invoices and managing expenses;
- Preparation of documents, reports and presentations;
- Constantly facilitating communication between internal and external stakeholders.
- Providing administrative support to the broader team and;
- Providing back up support to fellow Team or Admin support across the group.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years’ experience supporting in a team or admin assistant capacity. Your attention to detail is important, as is maintaining a high level of accuracy, and confidence in your prioritisation & organisational skills. Advanced communication skills (both verbal and written) are imperative, along with your ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders of all levels. You must be articulate, kind, and take pride in providing a high level of service at all times. An availability to start in early 2021 is necessary for the successful candidates following interview processes.
The Next Step
If you have the experience outlined above, please apply with an updated resume. Any further questions, contact Grace Jorgensen on 0499 910 241.
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp