- Work for a leading Australian property group
- Fabulous modern offices
- Collaborative and successful work environment
This position is a 12 month maternity leave cover.
Are you interested in continuing your Personal Assistant career with a market leading brand? This may be the role for you! Boasting modern offices in the centre of Sydney CBD, this organisation is a highly recognised brand within property. Known for their innovative and diverse approach within the market. The position we have at present is for a motivated and capable team assistant looking to take the next step in their career. Ideally you will have a flexible working approach and able to work with a number of different personalities. You will be highly organised and reliable.
- Responsible for diary management for both GM’s;
- Email management;
- Coordinate various events;
- Administrating invoices and managing expenses;
- Preparation of documents, reports and presentations;
- Manage travel arrangements, as required through travel agent;
- General administrative support to wider team;
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills;
- Adhere to strict deadlines and prioritise tasks;
- Providing adhoc administrative support to peers;
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
To be considered for this position you will have at least 3 years experience as a Team or Personal Assistant, preferably with experience within the property or construction industry. Personality wise you will be engaging, flexible and have a can do approach. You will be non-precious, adaptable to working with different personalities, with varying requirements and you will enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
The Next Step
Interviews for this position will commence asap so please don’t delay to submit your interest today! For any further questions Louise Tyler is available on 0488 022 124.
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp