- Great team culture.
- Work for a company that offers fulfilling and rewarding careers!
- CBD location.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a consulting business that truly cares about what they do. They are looking for a dedicated administration assistant to join their team for this six month contract. This role will need a candidate who has a high level of emotional intelligence, can work on their own initiative and works well in a highly confidential and sensitive environment.
The duties will include but not be limited to:
- General ad-hoc office administration;
- Data entry and reporting;
- Reception cover when needed;
- Attend to a large volume of phone enquiries in a sensitive and professional manner;
- Set up of PowerPoint presentations;
- Assisting with events when needed;
- Involvement with events.
To be successful in this role you will have the ability to read a situation and manage the response and escalate where necessary. You will be dealing with a large volume of enquiries. A sensitive and professional style is necessary in this position to ensure you thrive in this role.
Having the ability and confidence to think on your feet and make decisions is critical in this position.
The Next Step
To be considered for this position please submit an updated resume and phone Louise Tyler on 0488 022 124 with any questions.
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp