- CBD location
- Leading business with strong brand presence in market!
- Great team environment
Our client are a well recognised global leader seeking an experienced and professional Team Assistant to support their Finance Team. They are highly regarded, with the role also allowing for fantastic career progression opportunities! Our client run a very successful, modern and fast-paced operation, and therefore only hire driven, focused and highly capable individuals. You will support the Finance Team in an administrative capacity; with opportunity to get involved in events and project support! Their offices are located within the CBD.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Setting up and managing the booking of meetings, calendars, meeting rooms and technology requirements as required by the team;
- Assisting with the preparation and coordination of documents and reports;
- Coordinating and booking both domestic and international travel, including flights, accommodation and itineraries;
- Expense reconciliation;
- Putting together PowerPoint presentations and supporting with meeting research;
- Supporting in the execution of events, roadshows and conferences; and
- Supporting in the adhoc management of any other administrative or office management related tasks as required by the business
In order to be considered for this position you will ideally possess Financial or Professional Services industry experience in a Team or Personal Assistant capacity. You will be immaculately presented and have no trouble communicating with stakeholders at all levels, both internal and external. Our client has a great workplace culture, so you will be someone who is personable and enjoys contributing to the positive team atmosphere and environment. You will be sharp and professional as well as hard working and determined. Finally, you will be highly organised, with an ability to prioritise and an eye for detail.
The Next Step
Please send through your up to date resume via the link below, and contact Claire McClintock on 0498 990 161 for further information.
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time