- Be mentored and supported by the best!
- Corporate CBD offices
- Career progression
Our client, a leading global financial services firm, is currently seeking a polished and professional Team Assistant to support the senior leadership team. They pride themselves on offering career progression to high performing individuals within the business. Working to support a diverse and innovative team, you will be responsible for providing high level administrative support.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management across multiple time-zones including room bookings and prep packs;
- High level inbox and email management;
- Domestic and international travel arrangements including full preparation of visas and itineraries;
- Administrating invoices and managing expense reports;
- Preparation of documents, reports and presentations;
- Supporting on adhoc events and team building seminars; and
- Providing back-up administrative support to the larger team
To be considered for this position you must possess at least 5 years’ experience working in a Team or Executive Assistant role, preferable with exposure to a large global organisation. Industry expertise in financial services, or a desire to gain that will be considered advantageous. Personality wise you will be confident, proactive, self-motivated, and possess exceptional time management and communication skills. You will thrive in fast-paced environments, be adaptable to change and resilience in character.
The Next Step
Should you be looking for more information prior to submitting your application please call Katie Clarke on 0437 387 743. Interviews for this position will commence immediately.
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time