- Leading and award winning property group
- Diverse, inclusive and flexible working environment
- Stunning and modern CBD offices
Our client are a leading Australian property group with an integrated development and management capability. They have a competitive advantage in the creation of quality assets, and are inspired to think about how to redefine landscapes. This is a newly created Team Assistant position, supporting one of their newest and innovative teams. This position is for a motivated and capable administrative professional who is looking to take the next step in their career. This is a company that embraces diversity and team work, which they will want you to be a part of. This is a full time permanent role, with progression opportunities should you do well.
The responsibilities for this role will include but will not be limited to;
- Diary, travel and inbox management for the team;
- Extensive meeting coordination, including organisation of meeting rooms, catering and IT set up;
- Expense reconciliation and reviewing and coding of invoices;
- Assisting with the preparation of meeting agendas, presentations and documentation;
- Assisting with the onboarding and setup of new employees, and;
- Any other administrative task to support the efficiency of the team
In order to be considered for this position you will possess 2-3 years’ experience in a Team or Personal Assistant capacity. You will enjoy working in a big business, taking initiative and working with a number of different personalities. You will be non-precious, adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced environment. As this is a newly created role, you will be flexible and willing to take on any task, no matter how large or small, with a positive and ‘can do’ attitude. There will be a number of projects and events involved in the role, so organisation will be key and the ability to work under pressure is paramount. Your communication skills will be second to none, and you will be professional and mature, with a high EQ. Finally, you will proficient in MS Office Suite, and will be hungry to develop and continue to grow your career.
The Next Step
We are moving quickly on this role, with client interviews being conducted on Monday. If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply with your most recent CV, or contact Claire McClintock with any questions on 0498 990 161.
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time