- Opportunity to work for a well respected, ASX listed business
- Collaborative and innovative environment!
- Competitive salary, discretionary bonus and benefits on offer
Our client is a very well regarded business, that is ASX listed, and well-known for their supportive, agile and open-minded business culture. We are seeking for them a switched on Team or Personal Assistant, that will enjoy partnering in a 1:1 sense with their Head of Department, whilst also providing support to the broader team. This position will be well balanced between your more traditional and cyclical business administration activities, with some exciting events and initiatives to also manage!
The responsibilities of this role will vary, however focus predominately on:
- Diary management and travel coordination (mainly domestic) for the Head of Department and Team;
- Logistics management for roadshows and sales events;
- Expense management for the group (x 30);
- Updating presentations and reports, inclusive of working on information for the CEO’s Office;
- Working closely with the Marketing Team;
- Management of the CRM database inclusive of maintaining all client data;
- Coordination of various events and initiatives (in-house and external) and all associated catering and AV requirements; and
- Working with the broader Executive Support team on any other adhoc related administrative requirements for the Sydney Head Office.
To be considered for this position you will ideally possess a few years’ worth of corporate Team/Personal/Executive Assistant experience, in a professional and corporate environment. Past exposure to working with or for a larger team will be desirable, as is an understanding of how to work effectively on a CRM. In disposition, you will be flexible, helpful and enthusiastic with a “can do” attitude. Finally, you will be polished and confident, with a good sense of humour and ability to build relationships with anyone, and everyone!
The Next Step
If you believe you have the skill set required to excel in this position, please apply today with your up to date resume. If you have any questions please reach out to Louise Tyler on 0488 022 124.
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time