- Internationally renowned management firm with CBD offices
- Fast paced, innovative and agile environment
- $35 – 40 per hour
Our client are a specialist investment manager whose objectives are driven by their clients needs. They are looking for an experienced Team Assistant to provide high level business and administrative support to a team with a proven track record of building portfolios that deliver on outcomes. In this role, you will gain exposure to a network of high level executives, and EA’s, and become immersed in an agile, innovative and inclusive culture. This position is for someone who is capable, driven and adaptable, and able to transition seamlessly into a fast paced environment. This is a temporary position with an immediate start available, for 4 – 6 weeks, with the potential to extend beyond.
Providing high level administrative support to the team, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Diary and travel management;
- Inbox management including responding to correspondence;
- Extensive meeting coordination including organisation of meeting rooms, catering and IT Set up;
- Processing expenses and invoices;
- Coordination of weekly and fortnightly team meetings;
- Contracts administration and processing of documentation; and
- Any other administrative task to support the efficiency of the team.
To be considered for this position you will have 3 + years’ experience as an Executive or Team Assistant, having worked in a large business ideally within financial services. You will be able to work autonomously, whilst always remaining a key team player, and you will have no trouble communicating with all levels. You will thrive in a fast paced environment, surrounded by high performing and capable professionals. You will be impeccably presented, well organised and possess the ability to think on your feet. Finally, you will be immediately available.
The Next Step
Interviews for this position will commence immediately so please don’t delay to submit your interest today! For any further questions Claire McClintock is available on 0498 990 161
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp