- Work closely with the Director, take initiative and enjoy great perks!
- Professional development- globally recognised Financial Services firm
- Fantastic office space in the middle of the CBD
Our client are globally recognised within the Financial Services sector, having a reputation for excellence in their field and a genuine commitment to market leading service. An opportunity has arisen for a driven and flexible Team Assistant to work closely with a Director and support a small team in their Sydney CBD head office. This is a diverse and varied role with lots of room for growth and succession, the opportunity will allow for exceptional exposure to a large global business and set you on a path to develop high level TA and PA skills.
Whilst having a strong administration focus the key areas of this role will include;
- Extensive diary management;
- Organise and co-ordinate meetings;
- Coordinate document and report collation
- Processing purchase orders, invoices, expenses and other month end finance administration;
- Assist in putting together power point presentations
- Liaising with clients and manage relationships over phone and email and;
- Coordinate and collate team events and activities.
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years’ experience as an admin assistant/TA, and be degree qualified, however this is not essential. You will be looking to develop your office support skillset and possess the following skills and knowledge;
- Highly organised, able to prioritise and have an eye for detail;
- Dynamic, solution focused and proactive in nature;
- Collaborative – team player as well as operational autonomously;
- Proficiency with IT systems and strong Microsoft Office skills;
- Superior interpersonal skills and an articulate communicator;
The Next Step
If you feel you have the skills required for this position please apply today. Alternatively, please contact Claire McClintock for any questions on 0498 990 161
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time