- Work for an employer of choice who offer exceptional perks and benefits
- Ideal role for a TA looking for opportunities to grow their skill set
- Polished corporate offices in the heart of the CBD
Are you interested in continuing your Team Assistant career with a market leading brand? This is your chance! Highly regarded and recognised in their industry, this business boast modern corporate offices and a fast paced innovative culture. In addition to a stable permanent opportunity, via working for this employer you will gain exposure to development, fantastic TA/EA support networks and exposure to high level executives. The position we have at present is for a motivated and capable Team Assistant who ideally hails from Property and Real Estate.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Providing administrative support to the team and senior leaders with regard to emails, diary, expenses and invoices;
- Undertake and arrange travel including flight, accommodation bookings and itineraries;
- Organise and co-ordinate both internal and external meetings and logistics;
- Preparation of presentations, reports and other documentation as required;
- Relationship management including internal and external stakeholders and third parties;
- Coordination and execution of lease and tenancy documentation;
- Lease administration support including managing the system and database for compliance purposes and;
- Support the broader team with administration needs, working closely with the national EA/TA network.
To be considered for this position you will be an experienced Team Assistant with 3-5 years experience, hailing from property and real estate will be of benefit if not asset management will also be considered. Personality wise you will be malleable, polished, commercial in the use of your skills and possess exceptional time management and stakeholder relationships. You will thrive in fast-paced environments and be capable of moulding your style to operate proactively!
The Next Step
Interviews for this position will commence immediately so please don’t delay to submit your interest today! For any further questions Grace Jorgensen is available on 0499 910 241.
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time