- Leading business with strong brand presence in market
- Fantastic perks and stunning offices in the heart of the CBD!
- Long term development within a highly collaborative culture
Our client are globally recognised within the Financial Services sector, having a reputation for excellence in their field and a genuine commitment to market leading service. They are looking for a driven and flexible Team Assistant to work closely with Director’s and support a team in their Sydney CBD office. This is a diverse and varied role that provides a great opportunity for growth and progression; and will allow for exceptional exposure to a large global business. This role will set you on a path to develop high level TA and PA skills. This is a full time, permanent role.
Whilst having a strong administration focus the key responsibilities of this role will include, but will not be limited to;
- Providing extensive diary management;
- Organising and co-ordinating meetings;
- Document and report preparation and collation;
- Processing purchase orders, invoices, expenses and other month end finance administration;
- Assisting in putting together power point presentations;
- Liaising with clients and managing relationships over phone and email, and;
- Coordinating team events and activities.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years experience in an administration role, will be ready for progression, and will be highly organised with the ability to efficiently prioritise. You will be dynamic, solutions focused and have a sharp eye for detail, and will be able to operate automonously yet collaboratively; remainig a key team player at all times. You will be profoficient in Microsoft Office Suite and IT systems, and finally; you will be have superior interpersonal skills, and exceptional communication skills.
The Next Step
Do you feel like you have the skills required to fill this position? If so please apply today. Alternatively, please contact Claire McClintock for further information on the role on 0498 990 161.
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time