- Immediate start – but will wait a notice period!
- Full-time, permanent position!
- Central CBD location!
We are working with a highly regarded global investment firm whom has built a rich history of success through innovation and strategic client focused behaviours. They are currently seeking an experienced and switched on Team Assistant to support two of their high functioning teams, with a specific focus on their ‘Heads of’. This role will best suit someone who has come from a corporate environment, and is truly passionate about working in a team and supporting their growth and success. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Team or Personal Assistant to utilise their coordination skills in a position with variety and external client interaction!
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings for the team and Directors;
- Preparing and formatting documents inc. Word and PowerPoint presentations;
- Domestic travel management;
- Preparing and submitting monthly expense claims (Oracle);
- Covering Reception (1 hour per week over lunch)
- Providing the team with resources to service clients, including client background packs and reports;
- Acting as a key point of contact for relevant clients and responding to their queries in a timely fashion;
- Supporting the broader support team with any duties required to ensure the effective running of the Sydney office.
To be considered for this rare and exciting opportunity, you will need to be an experienced Team or Personal Assistant of 4-5 years, that is well versed in working in a client service centric way in a corporate environment. You will be organised, proactive and confident, and have strong written and verbal communication skills. Our client possesses a down to earth, supportive and high achieving culture. You must be confident in pushing back on, and effectively interacting with, various stakeholders for the purposes of coordinating all that is required within this group to be successful in this role.
The Next Step
Please send through your resume as soon as possible to be considered, Isabella Armati is available to answer any questions on 0417 937 303.
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time