- We will consider a temp to perm or perm candidate
- $75-85k including super depending on experience!
- Supporting the Finance Team
Our client are a Global Property Firm who are seeking an experienced and professional Team Assistant to support their Finance Team. They are well known and highly regarded, with the role also allowing for fantastic career progression opportunities! Our client run a very successful, modern and fast-paced operation, and therefore only hire driven, focused and highly capable individuals. You will support the Finance Team in an administrative capacity; with events and project opportunities available! Their offices are located within the CBD.
The key responsibilities of this role will include but not be limited to;
- Setting up and managing the booking of meetings, calendars, meeting rooms and technology requirements as required by the team;
- Assisting with the preparation and coordination of documents and reports;
- Coordinating and booking both domestic and international travel, including flights, accommodation and itineraries;
- Expense reconciliation;
- Putting together PowerPoint presentations and supporting with meeting research;
- Supporting in the execution of events, roadshows and conferences; and
- Supporting in the adhoc management of any other administrative or office management related tasks as required by the business
In order to be considered for this position you will ideally possess Financial Services or Property Investment industry experience in a Team or Personal Assistant capacity. You will be immaculately presented and have no trouble communicating with stakeholders at all levels, both internal and external. Our client has a great workplace culture, so you will be someone who is personable and enjoys contributing to the positive team atmosphere and environment. You will be sharp and professional as well as hard working and determined. Finally, you will be available to be contacted outside of standard office hours to assist with international travel requirements as and when required.
The Next Step
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply ASAP, as we are moving quickly on this role. For any questions please call Claire McClintock on 0498 990 161.
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp